Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.11-12.2
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
- In this lesson, students complete the End-of-Unit Assessment. Students apply the writing skills they learned throughout this module and draw upon their analysis of either Lorde’s poem "From the House...
- In this End-of-Unit Assessment, students complete the final drafts of their narrative essays. Students incorporate basic grammar, proper hyphenation conventions, and correct spelling. Students also...
- In this final lesson of the unit, the End-of-Unit Assessment, students compose a multi-paragraph response to the following prompt: Analyze the effectiveness of the structure Silko uses in her...
- In this lesson, students complete the End-of-Unit Assessment. Students apply the writing skills they learned throughout this module and draw upon their analysis of The Autobiography of Malcolm X to...
- This lesson is the End-of-Unit Assessment for Unit 3. In this lesson, students craft a multi-paragraph response analyzing the relationship between Woolf’s text and the character of Ophelia from...
- In this lesson, the Mid-Unit Assessment, students complete a multi-paragraph response analyzing the development and interaction of two or more central ideas in an excerpt of Chapter 3 of A Room of...
- This lesson is part two of the End-of-Unit Assessment for 11.1.2. In this lesson, students draft a multi-paragraph response to the End-of-Unit Assessment prompt.
- In this Mid-Unit Assessment, students select textual evidence from one of Hamlet’s first three soliloquies to craft a formal multi-paragraph essay about how Shakespeare develops Hamlet’s character in...
- In this lesson, students read and analyze lines 576–616 of Act 2.2, a soliloquy in which Hamlet criticizes himself in contrast to an actor who has just recited a passionate speech. In this lesson,...