Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.1.5.d
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Distinguish shades of meaning among verbs differing in manner (e.g., look, peek, glance, stare, glare, scowl) and adjectives differing in intensity (e.g., large, gigantic) by defining or choosing them or by acting out the meanings.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.