Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.3.1.g
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Form and use comparative and superlative adjectives and adverbs, and choose between them depending on what is to be modified.
- In this eight-week module, students explore the questions: “Who is the wolf in fiction?” and “Who is the wolf in fact?” They begin by analyzing how the wolf is characterized in traditional stories,...
- In this unit, students write and illustrate a narrative about a problem faced by real wolves, based on problems they identified in Unit 2 in the informational text Face to Face with Wolves. Students...
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...