Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.3.1.i
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Produce simple, compound, and complex sentences.
- In this eight-week module, students explore the questions: “Who is the wolf in fiction?” and “Who is the wolf in fact?” They begin by analyzing how the wolf is characterized in traditional stories,...
- In this unit, students write and illustrate a narrative about a problem faced by real wolves, based on problems they identified in Unit 2 in the informational text Face to Face with Wolves. Students...
- In this lesson, students practice revising for simple and compound sentences using their draft letter to author Mary Pope Osborne about Japan. This gives students an opportunity to practice new...
- Final Revision: Using Feedback and Criteria In Lesson 7, students completed an exit ticket about their successes and challenges in writing their first draft. Exit tickets serve as a formative...
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...