Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.3.2
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
- During this unit, students will use a variety of recording forms to respond to their reading and develop vocabulary. Consider developing a workable organization system to help students keep track of...
- In this assessment, students pull together the reading, research, and writing skills they have developed to connect literary and informational texts. Students will use the texts about Japan that they...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Connecting Literary and Informational Texts to Study Culture “Then and Now” In this module, students will use literacy skills to build expertise—...
- Please Note: The central text for Grade 3 module 2A, Bullfrog at Magnolia Circle, is currently available and in stock from American Reading Company (http://www.americanreading.com/), which has...
- This module uses literature and informational text such as My Librarian Is a Camel to introduce students to the power of literacy and how people around the world access books. This module is...