Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.3.3.b
- Knowledge of Language
- State Standard:
- Recognize and observe differences between the conventions of spoken and written standard English.
- In the final unit for this module, students bring their knowledge of the challenges of water to a focus on the solutions. Students develop an opinion about the “one thing” that should be done to...
- Students’ independent drafting time is broken up by receiving feedback of their paragraph’s structure from their writing partner. Students should use this feedback to revise their current writing and...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Connecting Literary and Informational Texts to Study Culture “Then and Now” In this module, students will use literacy skills to build expertise—...
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...