Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.3.3.b
- Knowledge of Language
- State Standard:
- Recognize and observe differences between the conventions of spoken and written standard English.
- In this lesson, students begin to draft their practice letter using information from the country of Japan. This lesson specifically focuses on drafting an opening paragraph about Japan. In this...
- Students continue their guided writing experience about Japan, begun in Lesson 2. In this lesson, specifically, students learn how to determine topics for body paragraphs so that they can apply this...
- This lesson provides heavier scaffolding in preparing to write, and Lesson 5 provides more time for students to work independently on drafting. Work that is not completed in Lesson 4 can continue...
- Students’ independent drafting time is broken up by receiving feedback of their paragraph’s structure from their writing partner. Students should use this feedback to revise their current writing and...
- This is the last lesson that prepares students to begin their writing for the performance task. In this lesson, students compose their closing paragraphs for their Japan letter. This lesson will...