Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.3.5
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships and nuances in word meanings.
- This is the third lesson in Unit 3. As noted in the introduction, AIR provides scaffolding differentiated for ELL/MLL students at the entering (EN), emerging (EM), transitioning (TR), and expanding (...
- This module focuses on a deep study of the classic tale Peter Pan. Students will consider the guiding question: How do writers capture a reader’s imagination?
- Determining the Main Idea and Key Details: “Tackling the Trash”
- Figurative Language: Looking Closely at Author’s Craft in Peter Pan