Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.3.6
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Acquire and use accurately grade-appropriate conversational, general academic, and domain-specific words and phrases, including those that signal spatial and temporal relationships (e.g., After dinner that night we went looking for them).
- CONTINUED CLOSE READING OF PAGE 32 OF BULLFROG AT MAGNOLIA CIRCLE: TEXT-DEPENDENT QUESTIONS, MAIN IDEAS, AND KEY VOCABULARY ABOUT THE BULLFROG Though it follows a somewhat similar structure to...
- CONTINUED CLOSE READING OF PAGES 8–11 AND 16-25 OF BULLFROG AT MAGNOLIA CIRCLE: TEXT-DEPENDENT QUESTIONS AND VIVID WORDS AND PHRASES Students will need materials from Lesson 4: Bullfrog at Magnolia...
- CONTINUED CLOSE READING OF PAGES 4–7 AND 12-15 OF BULLFROG AT MAGNOLIA CIRCLE: TEXT-DEPENDENT QUESTIONS AND VIVID WORDS AND PHRASES This lesson introduces a new kinesthetic vocabulary activity (see...
- MID-UNIT 2 ASSESSMENT: ON-DEMAND INFORMATIONAL WRITING Copy the Mid-Unit 2 Assessment writing prompt for each student. Students will need their completed Accordion graphic organizers (from Lesson 6).