Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.4.2.d
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Spell grade-appropriate words correctly, consulting references as needed.
- In this assessment students have 45 minutes to plan and write Choice #2 of their choose-your-own-adventure animal defense mechanisms narratives based on the assessment prompt.
- In this lesson, students read each other’s narratives to identify issues with conventions (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and dialogue). Students just note mistakes as they edit; they do not...
- This lesson focuses on helping students edit their informative piece drafts for conventions. In particular, they focus on spelling, capitalization, and homophones.