Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.4.4
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 4 reading and content, choosing flexibly from a range of strategies.
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.
- PARAGRAPH WRITING: THE ROLE OF RELIGION IN COLONIAL AMERICA This lesson builds on students’ background knowledge with writing strong paragraphs that they developed during Module 1. For their writing...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Interdependent Roles in Colonial Times Students learn about what life was like in Colonial America. They go on to study the many roles people...