Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.5.3
- Knowledge of Language
- State Standard:
- Use knowledge of language and its conventions when writing, speaking, reading, or listening.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Inventions That Changed People’s Lives In this eight-week module, students learn about new or improved technologies that have been developed to...
- Editing Sentences and Creating Visual and Multimedia Displays for a Presentation
- Final Performance Task: Presenting Graphic Novelettes
- End of Unit Assessment, Part III: Storyboard Draft, Section 4
- Summarizing Notes: Planning a Graphic Novelette Part 1: The Invention of Television
- This module begins with a brief study of the importance of sports in American culture over time. The heart of this module is a whole class study of the short but challenging biography Promises to...
- Becoming a Close Reader and Writing to Learn: Stories of Human Rights What are human rights, and how do real people and fictional characters respond when those rights are challenged? Students will...