Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.5.4
- Vocabulary acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 5 reading and content, choosing flexibly from a range of strategies.
- In Unit 2, students continue to build their reading and writing skills as well as their understanding of how new or improved technologies are developed to meet the needs of society, through a case...
- CASE STUDY: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ROOF IN THE WORLD AND THE WORK OF RAINFOREST SCIENTIST MEG LOWMAN In this unit students will continue to build new reading skills and learn about the process scientists...
- BUILDING BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE: HOW SCIENTISTS COMMUNICATE ABOUT THE LIVING THINGS OF THE RAINFOREST In this first unit, students will explore the question: “What is unique about living things in the...