Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: R.6-12.7
- 6-12 College and Career Readiness Anchor Standards for Reading
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse formats and media, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words.* *Please see “Research to Build Knowledge” in Writing and “Comprehension and Collaboration” in Speaking and Listening for additional standards relevant to gathering, assessing, and applying information from print and digital sources.
- This lesson is the second in a two-lesson arc that addresses Juliet’s conversation with Friar Laurence, during which Juliet threatens suicide and the Friar proposes the plan that shapes the events of...
- This lesson is the first in a two-lesson arc that addresses Juliet’s conversation with Friar Laurence, during which Juliet threatens suicide and the Friar proposes the plan that shapes the events of...
- In this lesson, students will continue to develop their close reading skills as they resume their analysis of Tybalt’s death scene in Act 3 (3.1.108–138). In conjunction with Lesson 11, Lesson 12...
- In this unit, students continue to develop habits and skills related to close reading, annotation, using evidence, building vocabulary, and participating in structured discussion, and they do so with...
- In this module, students will read, discuss, and analyze contemporary and classic texts, focusing on how complex characters develop through interactions with one another and how authors structure...