Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RF.4.3
- Reading Foundational Skills
- Phonics and Word recognition
- State Standard:
- Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
- This is the second lesson where students closely read the section “Poisonous Prey” in the central text Animal Behavior: Animal Defenses. Students continue discussing and analyzing this section,...
- This is the second lesson in which students read the article “Award-Winning Survival Skills.” In this lesson, students reread to determine the meaning of challenging vocabulary in the following...
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.