Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RF.5.4
- Reading Foundational Skills
- State Standard:
- Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Inventions That Changed People’s Lives In this eight-week module, students learn about new or improved technologies that have been developed to...
- READING FOR FLUENCY: READERS THEATER ABOUT THE RAINFOREST (PAGE 33) In the opening of this lesson, students are introduced to a poem about being a rainforest researcher. The purpose is to briefly...
- CONTINUED CLOSE READ OF “SLOTH CANOPY RESEARCHER: BRYSON VOIRIN” Be ready to return students’ annotated texts (Reading an Interview, from Lesson 2). Review: Glass, Bugs, Mud protocol in Checking for...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Biodiversity in Rainforests of the Western Hemisphere This module—intended to be used in conjunction with a Social Studies unit about Latin America...
- Becoming a Close Reader and Writing to Learn: Stories of Human Rights What are human rights, and how do real people and fictional characters respond when those rights are challenged? Students will...