Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RI.4.3
- Reading Standards for Informational Text
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Explain events, procedures, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text, including what happened and why, based on specific information in the text.
- Unit 3: Researching a Selected Poet and Writing a Biographical Essay In this unit, students are introduced to biographies with the text A River of Words: The Story of William Carlos Williams, by Jen...
- The structure of this lesson is similar to Lesson 2. The students read procedures and conduct a simple experiment about levers as an initial inquiry experience into what levers are and how they work.
- Reading a Scientific Experiment: The Inclined Plane
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Interdependent Roles in Colonial Times Students learn about what life was like in Colonial America. They go on to study the many roles people...