Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: RI.4.3
- Reading Standards for Informational Text
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Explain events, procedures, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text, including what happened and why, based on specific information in the text.
- End of Unit Assessment: Reading an Answering Questions about the Declaration of Independence
- Close Reading Continued: Learning about the Declaration of Independence
- Close Reading: Learning about the Declaration of Independence
- Determining the Main Idea and Supporting Details: Reading About the Loyalist Perspective
- Explaining What Happened and Why: Rereading “Revolutionary War?
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Interdependent Roles in Colonial Times Students learn about what life was like in Colonial America. They go on to study the many roles people...