Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RI.4.4
- Reading Standards for Informational Text
- Craft and Structure
- State Standard:
- Determine the meaning of general academic and domain-specific words or phrases in a text relevant to a grade 4 topic or subject area.
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.