Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: RI.4.9
- Reading Informational
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Integrate information from two texts on the same topic in order to write or speak about the subject knowledgeably.
- PARAGRAPH WRITING: THE ROLE OF RELIGION IN COLONIAL AMERICA This lesson builds on students’ background knowledge with writing strong paragraphs that they developed during Module 1. For their writing...
- TAKING NOTES USING A GRAPHIC ORGANIZER: INFERRING ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF RELIGION IN COLONIAL AMERICA For the partner reading of an unfamiliar and complex piece of informational text, pair stronger...
- BUILDING BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE: LIFE IN COLONIAL AMERICA In this unit, students learn to answer inferential and literal questions as they build their background knowledge about what life was like in...