Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RI.5.3
- Reading Informational
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Explain the relationships or interactions between two or more individuals, events, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text based on specific information in the text.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Inventions That Changed People’s Lives In this eight-week module, students learn about new or improved technologies that have been developed to...
- This module begins with a brief study of the importance of sports in American culture over time. The heart of this module is a whole class study of the short but challenging biography Promises to...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Biodiversity in Rainforests of the Western Hemisphere This module—intended to be used in conjunction with a Social Studies unit about Latin America...
- Becoming a Close Reader and Writing to Learn: Stories of Human Rights What are human rights, and how do real people and fictional characters respond when those rights are challenged? Students will...