Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.3.6
- Reading Literature
- Craft and Structure
- State Standard:
- Distinguish their own point of view from that of the narrator or those of the characters.
- In this unit, students begin reading a classic piece of literature to build their understanding of how writers craft stories that capture a reader’s imagination. Students will begin their study of...
- End of Unit Assessment: On-Demand Paragraph: Supporting Opinion with Reasons
- In this lesson, students have a guided experience to support their comprehension of Chapter 9.
- This module focuses on a deep study of the classic tale Peter Pan. Students will consider the guiding question: How do writers capture a reader’s imagination?
- BUILDING BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT: WHAT MAKES IT HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE TO GET BOOKS? This lesson is designed to be a bridge from the idea of overcoming personal obstacles to...
- This module uses literature and informational text such as My Librarian Is a Camel to introduce students to the power of literacy and how people around the world access books. This module is...