Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.4.11
- Reading Standards for Literature
- Responding to Literature
- State Standard:
- Recognize, interpret and make connections in narratives, poetry, and drama, to other texts, ideas, cultural perspectives, personal events and situations.
- Synthesizing Symbolism: Personal Wampum Belt
- Keeping Track of How it All Fits Together: Making Connections
- Grade 4 ELA Module 1A Updates: September 2014 Module 1A focuses on building community by making connections between visual imagery, oral accounts, poetry and written texts of various cultures with a...