Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: RL.4.2
- Reading Literature
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Determine a theme of a story, drama, or poem from details in the text; summarize the text.
- Reading Poetry and Identifying Theme: Robert Frost’s “A Time to Talk”
- Theme and Symbolism: The Keeping Quilt
- "This is the third lesson where students reread sections from Animal Behavior: Animal Defenses. In this lesson, students make meaning of unfamiliar words in their section of the text. Students work...
- "This is the second lesson where students read sections from Animal Behavior: Animal Defenses. In this lesson, they will continue working in the same groups to identify details that support the main...
- Writing a Short Essay about Myrtle and Discussing Character Reactions to Jim Crow
- Summarizing Literature and Analyzing Characters: The Hope Chest, Chapter 3