Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.4.3
- Reading Literature
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Describe in depth a character, setting, or event in a story or drama, drawing on specific details in the text (e.g., a character’s thoughts, words, or actions).
- Summarizing Literature and Analyzing Characters: The Hope Chest, Chapter 1
- Preparing to Read The Hope Chest by Karen Schwabach
- End of Unit Assessment, Parts 2 and 3: Analyzing, Summarizing, and Reading Aloud Divided Loyalties
- End of Unit Assessment, Part 1: Conducting a Literary Discussion
- Discussing a Literary Text: Divided Loyalties Act II, Scenes 2 and 3
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...