Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.5.11
- Reading Standards for Literature
- Responding to Literature
- State Standard:
- Recognize, interpret, and make connections in narratives, poetry, and drama, to other texts, ideas, cultural perspectives, eras, personal events, and situations.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Inventions That Changed People’s Lives In this eight-week module, students learn about new or improved technologies that have been developed to...
- Reviewing Visual Elements of a Graphic Novel:
- Building Background Knowledge: Investigating the Scientific Method with Max Axiom Super Scientist
- Becoming a Close Reader and Writing to Learn: Stories of Human Rights What are human rights, and how do real people and fictional characters respond when those rights are challenged? Students will...