Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.7.10
- Reading Literature
- Range of Reading and Level of Text Complexity
- State Standard:
- By the end of the year, read and comprehend literature, including stories, dramas, and poems, in the grades 6–8 text complexity band proficiently, with scaffolding as needed at the high end of the range.
- End of Unit Assessment and Independent Reading Review
- In this lesson, students learn how a storyteller can bring a story to life.
- This lesson begins a five-lesson mini unit on poetry.
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- In this 8 eight-week module, students explore the experiences of people of Southern Sudan during and after the Second Sudanese Civil War. They build proficiency in using textual evidence to support...