Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.7.5
- Reading Literature
- Craft and Structure
- State Standard:
- Analyze how a drama’s or poem’s form or structure (e.g., soliloquy, sonnet) contributes to its meaning.
- End of Unit Assessment: Poetry Analysis
- Students continue to build their poetry analysis skills. They analyze poetry individually and with a partner or small group.
- Poetic Tools in Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass
- How to Read a Poem: “The Negro Speaks of Rivers”