Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.7.7
- Reading Literature
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Compare and contrast a written story, drama, or poem to its audio, filmed, staged, or multimedia version, analyzing the effects of techniques unique to each medium (e.g., lighting, sound, color, or camera focus and angles in a film).
- Mid-Unit Assessment, Part 1 and Excerpt 4 Third Read
- Students consolidate their understanding of Excerpt 4 by reviewing the answers to the second read questions and then telling a section of the story using the strategies from the Storyteller’s Toolbox...
- In this lesson, students learn how a storyteller can bring a story to life.