Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.9-10.2
- Reading Literature
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Determine a theme or central idea of a text and analyze in detail its development over the course of the text, including how it emerges and is shaped and refined by specific details; provide an objective summary of the text.
- In Module 10.1, students engage with literature and nonfiction texts and explore how complex characters develop through their interactions with each other, and how these interactions develop central...
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- In this module, students will read, discuss, and analyze contemporary and classic texts, focusing on how complex characters develop through interactions with one another and how authors structure...
- Working with Evidence and Making Claims: How Do Authors Structure Texts and Develop Ideas? In this module, students engage with literature and nonfiction texts that develop central ideas of guilt,...