Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.3.1.b
- Speaking & Listening
- Comprehension and Collaboration
- State Standard:
- Follow agreed-upon rules for discussions (e.g., gaining the floor in respectful ways, listening to others with care, speaking one at a time about the topics and texts under discussion).
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Connecting Literary and Informational Texts to Study Culture “Then and Now” In this module, students will use literacy skills to build expertise—...
- This lesson repeats the 2-day close reading cycle from Lessons 2 and 3, with a new text.
- This module uses literature and informational text such as My Librarian Is a Camel to introduce students to the power of literacy and how people around the world access books. This module is...