Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.3.2
- Speaking & Listening
- Comprehension and Collaboration
- State Standard:
- Determine the main ideas and supporting details of a text read aloud or information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally.
- In this lesson, students have a guided experience to support their comprehension of Chapter 9.
- This module focuses on a deep study of the classic tale Peter Pan. Students will consider the guiding question: How do writers capture a reader’s imagination?
- COMPARING AND CONTRASTING TWO TEXTS ABOUT POISON DART FROGS: EGGS AND TADPOLES This lesson repeats the pattern from Lesson 10.
- COMPARING AND CONTRASTING TWO TEXTS ABOUT POISON DART FROGS: LEGS AND TOES This lesson repeats the pattern from Lesson 10: Students again compare and contrast two sections of text about the poison...
- COMPARING AND CONTRASTING TWO TEXTS ABOUT POISON DART FROGS: POISON! This lesson is the first of three in a series in which students compare and contrast sections of two texts about the poison dart...
- Case Study: Reading to Build Expertise about Freaky Frogs In Unit 2, students will continue to develop their skills through careful reading of informational texts. Class members will extend their...
- Please Note: The central text for Grade 3 module 2A, Bullfrog at Magnolia Circle, is currently available and in stock from American Reading Company (http://www.americanreading.com/), which has...