Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.3.4
- Speaking & Listening
- Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Report on a topic or text, tell a story, or recount an experience with appropriate facts and relevant, descriptive details, speaking clearly at an understandable pace.
- In the final unit for this module, students bring their knowledge of the challenges of water to a focus on the solutions. Students develop an opinion about the “one thing” that should be done to...
- End of Unit 3 Assessment, Continued: Presenting Your VoiceThread PSA Script and Giving Peer Feedback
- End of Unit 3 Assessment: Presenting Your VoiceThread PSA Script and Giving Peer Feedback
- Preparing to Record Your VoiceThread PSA Script: Using Peer Feedback to Speak Fluently in an Engaging Manner
- Crafting Your VoiceThread PSA Script: Using Linking Words and Phrases to Connect Ideas
- Crafting Your VoiceThread PSA Script: Identifying Appropriate Facts and Descriptive Details to Support Your Message
- Crafting Your VoiceThread PSA Script: Organizing Your Ideas Logically to Send a Clear Message
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...