Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.3.6
- Speaking & Listening
- Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Speak in complete sentences when appropriate to task and situation in order to provide requested detail or clarification.
- In the final unit for this module, students bring their knowledge of the challenges of water to a focus on the solutions. Students develop an opinion about the “one thing” that should be done to...
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...
- Please Note: The central text for Grade 3 module 2A, Bullfrog at Magnolia Circle, is currently available and in stock from American Reading Company (http://www.americanreading.com/), which has...
- In this lesson, minimal instruction is given on paragraph writing before students write their own. This is a purposeful move, as it is designed to be a pre-assessment to be used to inform instruction...
- In this lesson, students begin to explicitly focus on their ability to engage in collaborative discussions, which will be formally assessed during Lessons 6 and 7.
- This module uses literature and informational text such as My Librarian Is a Camel to introduce students to the power of literacy and how people around the world access books. This module is...