Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: SL.9-10.6
- Speaking & Listening
- Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Adapt speech to a variety of contexts and tasks, demonstrating command of formal English when indicated or appropriate.
- Working with Evidence and Making Claims: How Do Authors Structure Texts and Develop Ideas? In this module, students engage with literature and nonfiction texts that develop central ideas of guilt,...
- In Unit 9.2.3, students read “True Crime: The roots of an American obsession,” an article from Newsweek that examines humanity’s relationship with guilt; “How Bernard Madoff Did It,” a book review of...
- In this lesson students will analyze and present the second portion of the informational text “How Bernard Madoff Did It” paragraphs 8–10. The goal in this lesson is for students to participate and...