Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.1.1
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Write opinion pieces in which they introduce the topic or name the book they are writing about, state an opinion, supply a reason for the opinion, and provide some sense of closure.
- The decodable Reader for Unit 3 is called "Fables." It is comprised of decodable versions of famous fables, most of which are originally attributable to the ancient Greek storyteller, Aesop. The...
- In Unit 3, the teacher will work with a Big Book to engage students in the reading process. Students will also independently read in the Student Readers in this unit, so the Big Book will serve as a...
- This Unit 5 Teacher Guide contains background information and resources that the teacher will need to implement Unit 5, including an alignment chart between this unit and the Common Core State...
- This Unit 5 Workbook contains worksheets which accompany many of the lessons from the teacher guide for Unit 5.
- The decodable Reader for Unit 5 is "Kate's Book." It follows a girl named Kate who has various adventures during her summer vacation and eventually writes a book about them.
- This Supplemental Guide is designed as a companion to the Tell It Again! Read Aloud Anthology for the Frontier Explorers domain. The Supplemental Guide may be used by general education teachers...