Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.3.5
- Production and Distribution of Writing
- State Standard:
- With guidance and support from peers and adults, develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, and editing.
- In this unit, students write and illustrate a narrative about a problem faced by real wolves, based on problems they identified in Unit 2 in the informational text Face to Face with Wolves. Students...
- In this final unit, students continue to explore the question: “How do authors learn and share their knowledge on a topic?” Students also expand their expertise as writers by crafting a research-...
- CULMINATING PROJECT: FREAKY FROG TRADING CARDS In this final unit, students will continue to explore the question: “How do we build expertise about a topic?” as they share their growing expertise...