Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.4.6
- Production and Distribution of Writing
- State Standard:
- With some guidance and support from adults, use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing as well as to interact and collaborate with others; demonstrate sufficient command of keyboarding skills to type a minimum of one page in a single sitting.
- Publishing Simple Machines Editorials
- Publishing American Revolution Broadsides
- This lesson is largely dependent upon students having access to a computer, an online dictionary, and a printer.
- Students continue to work in expert groups to closely reread their Web page about their expert group animal. They will reference their Expert Animal Group research journal
- This lesson begins students’ research of their expert group animals. Therefore, students receive a new research journal that is specific to the “expert group animal” they are researching: --Three...
- Publishing Historical Fiction Narratives In this lesson student use a computer to correct edits and add revisions as they publish their final narrative for their performance task.
- CULMINATING PROJECT: RESEARCH-BASED NARRATIVE ABOUT AN EVENT IN COLONIAL AMERICA In Unit 3, students continue building their research skills as they deepen their knowledge about colonial life,...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Interdependent Roles in Colonial Times Students learn about what life was like in Colonial America. They go on to study the many roles people...