Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.5.1.b
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Provide logically ordered reasons that are supported by facts and details.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Inventions That Changed People’s Lives In this eight-week module, students learn about new or improved technologies that have been developed to...
- In this unit, students begin to build background knowledge about the process of scientific inquiry and how new or improved technologies are developed to meet the needs of society.
- This module begins with a brief study of the importance of sports in American culture over time. The heart of this module is a whole class study of the short but challenging biography Promises to...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Biodiversity in Rainforests of the Western Hemisphere This module—intended to be used in conjunction with a Social Studies unit about Latin America...