Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.5.3.d
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Use concrete words and phrases and sensory details to convey experiences and events precisely.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Inventions That Changed People’s Lives In this eight-week module, students learn about new or improved technologies that have been developed to...
- END OF UNIT ASSESSMENT: INDIVIDUAL SECTIONS OF READERS THEATER SCRIPT In advance: Students will need their exit tickets and script drafts from Lesson 8, as well as any notes, handouts, and the I...
- OUR GROUP READERS THEATER: REVISION, CONCLUSION, AND FIRST REHEARSAL In advance: Review group scripts and provide written feedback about how well students are sequencing events and using clear...
- OUR GROUP READERS THEATER: MANAGING THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS IN OUR GROUP SCRIPT In advance: Students will need their scripts from the end of unit assessment, with written feedback, based on script...