Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.5.6
- Production and Distribution of Writing
- State Standard:
- With some guidance and support from adults, use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing as well as to interact and collaborate with others; demonstrate sufficient command of keyboarding skills to type a minimum of two pages in a single sitting.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Inventions That Changed People’s Lives In this eight-week module, students learn about new or improved technologies that have been developed to...
- Creating a Graphic Novelette and Peer Critique: Glossary, Citations, and Table of Contents
- Creating a Graphic Novelette and Peer Critique: Sections 2, 3, and 4
- Creating a Graphic Novelette and Peer Critique: Section 1
- In this lesson student work with a peer to edit for conventions and continue to add to their illustrations in order to polish their writing to finish their performance task.
- This module begins with a brief study of the importance of sports in American culture over time. The heart of this module is a whole class study of the short but challenging biography Promises to...