Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.5.7
- Research to Build and Present Knowledge
- State Standard:
- Conduct short research projects that use several sources to build knowledge through investigation of different aspects of a topic.
- This module begins with a brief study of the importance of sports in American culture over time. The heart of this module is a whole class study of the short but challenging biography Promises to...
- READING AND WRITING LIKE A SCIENTIST: OBSERVING NATURE, CONDUCTING RESEARCH, AND CREATING A FIELD JOURNAL ENTRY In this third unit, students will focus on the literacy skills that scientists need to...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Biodiversity in Rainforests of the Western Hemisphere This module—intended to be used in conjunction with a Social Studies unit about Latin America...