Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: W.7.2
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas, concepts, and information through the selection, organization, and analysis of relevant content.
- This lesson includes the End of Unit 2 Assessment, which assesses RI.7.2 (except for writing an objective summary), RI.7.3, and RI.7.5. • In the new Chávez speech that students read for this...
- End of Unit 2 Assessment Writing the Analysis Essay Part 2
- End of Unit 2 Assessment Writing the Analysis Essay Part 1
- Writing an Analysis Essay: Planning the Essay
- Writing an Analysis Essay: Introducing the Writing Prompt and the Model Essay
- Overview These English Language Arts/Literacy Units empower students with critical reading and writing skills at the heart of the Common Core: analyzing and writing evidence-based arguments. This...
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- Overview This English Language Arts /Literacy Unit empower students with a critical reading and writing skill at the heart of the Common Core: Reading complex texts closely to analyze textual...
- In this 8 eight-week module, students explore the experiences of people of Southern Sudan during and after the Second Sudanese Civil War. They build proficiency in using textual evidence to support...