Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: W.7.4
- Production and Distribution of Writing
- State Standard:
- Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience. (Grade-specific expectations for writing types are defined in standards 1–3 above.)
- This lesson continues the series of lessons that prepare students to write for their End of Unit 1 Assessment. Today, students build on the work from Lessons 10–12 where they gathered evidence to...
- In this lesson students complete the next part of their end of unit assessment by writing their introduction and conclusion paragraphs for their literary analysis.
- In this lesson students complete the first part of their end of unit assessment by writing their planned body paragraphs.
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- In this 8 eight-week module, students explore the experiences of people of Southern Sudan during and after the Second Sudanese Civil War. They build proficiency in using textual evidence to support...