Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.7.4.a
- Writing Standards
- Production and Distribution of Writing
- State Standard:
- Produce text (print or nonprint) that explores a variety of cultures and perspectives.
- In this lesson, students reflect on their growth as writers over the course of the year using their Writing Improvement Trackers
- In today’s class, students reflect on the writing process they used to complete their position paper, from planning to revision.
- This is the last lesson students are given time to revise their position papers in class. Students should be encouraged to ask any lingering questions about their essays, even if they do not pertain...
- In this lesson, students talk through their body paragraphs with a partner to articulate and solidify their ideas. Help students understand they are not reading from their planner during this time,...
- "In this lesson, students participate in an independent reading check-in using whichever routine you have established with your class. – Students need time to talk with a peer about their book. – You...