Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.APR.4
- Arithmetic With Polynomials And Rational Expressions
- Use Polynomial Identities To Solve Problems
- State Standard:
- Prove polynomial identities and use them to describe numerical relationships. For example, the polynomial identity (x2 + y2)2 = (x2 – y2)2 + (2xy)2 can be used to generate Pythagorean triples.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.