Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.REI.2
- Reasoning With Equations And Inequalities
- Understand Solving Equations As A Process Of Reasoning And Explain The Reasoning
- State Standard:
- Solve simple rational and radical equations in one variable, and give examples showing how extraneous solutions may arise.
- Student Outcomes Students develop facility in solving radical equations.
- Student Outcomes Students solve simple radical equations and understand the possibility of extraneous solutions. They understand that care must be taken with the role of square roots so as to avoid...
- Student Outcomes Students solve word problems using models that involve rational expressions.
- Student Outcomes Students solve rational equations, monitoring for the creation of extraneous solutions.
- Students solve polynomial, rational, and radical equations, and apply these types of equations to real-world situations. They examine the conditions under which an extraneous solution is introduced...
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...