Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.REI.3
- Reasoning With Equations And Inequalities
- Solve Equations And Inequalities In One Variable
- State Standard:
- Solve linear equations and inequalities in one variable, including equations with coefficients represented by letters.
- In Topic D, students are formally introduced to the modeling cycle (see page 61 of the CCLS) through problems that can be solved by creating equations and inequalities in one variable, systems of...
- Student Outcomes Students investigate a problem that can be solved by reasoning quantitatively and by creating equations in one variable. They compare the numerical approach to the algebraic approach...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...