Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.REI.6
- Reasoning With Equations And Inequalities
- Solve Systems Of Equations
- State Standard:
- Solve systems of linear equations exactly and approximately (e.g., with graphs), focusing on pairs of linear equations in two variables.
- Student Outcomes Students solve systems of linear equations in two variables and systems of a linear and a quadratic equation in two variables. Students understand that the points at which the two...
- Student Outcomes Students solve linear systems in three variables algebraically.
- Students solve polynomial, rational, and radical equations, and apply these types of equations to real-world situations. They examine the conditions under which an extraneous solution is introduced...
- Throughout middle school, students practice the process of solving linear equations (6.EE.5, 6.EE.7, 7.EE.4, 8.EE.7) and systems of linear equations (8.EE.8). Now, in Topic C, instead of just...
- Student Outcomes Students use systems of equations or inequalities to solve contextual problems and interpret solutions within a particular context.
- Student Outcomes Students identify solutions to simultaneous equations or inequalities; they solve systems of linear equations and inequalities either algebraically or graphically.
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...