Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.LE.4
- Linear, Quadratic, And Exponential Models★
- Construct And Compare Linear, Quadratic, And Exponential Models And Solve Problems
- State Standard:
- For exponential models, express as a logarithm the solution to abct =dwherea,c,anddarenumbersandthebasebis2,10,ore; evaluate the logarithm using technology.
- Student Outcomes Students create exponential functions to model real-world situations. Students use logarithms to solve equations of the form f(t) = a ∙ bct for t. Students decide which type of model...
- Student Outcomes Students apply properties of logarithms to solve exponential equations. Students relate solutions to f(x) = g(x) to the intersection point(s) on the graphs of y = f(x) and y = g(x)...
- Student Outcomes Students solve simple exponential equations numerically.